• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If this was a movie; Lepis
    Lethy's eyes crinkled with worry for only a moment, so briefly that she hoped Lepis hadn't seen it. Make space? In Taiga. What did that mean? Was he planning on removing the Redwoods or at least some of them? She would hate to see the forest stripped of it's natural foliage. She would definately need to show Lepis her and Aten's spot. She would show her all of the open land if she had to, maybe they wouldn't feel compelled to upheave the redwoods if they knew they had enough open space.

Her thoughts returned to the conversation as Lepis asked her what had happened to her since the salt lake, and though Lethy did not like to talk about it she was grateful for the change of topic. I met a man, his name is Raed. A wayward soul never bound to one place. she started a small smile creeping across her muzzle at the way Raed made her feel when it was just the two of them, but she moved her story in quickly. We had a filly, she did not make it. Details were not important, Lepis would surely understand her pain on the topic. I ventured to the mountain and the fairies told me to seek out 3 immortals. I..... I've been procrastinating on this. You see I am not so sure that is what I seek. Immortality. I hide from others, and myself. I lost hope... and then Aten found me and brought me here. she smiled softly at the thought. Aten would always be there to protect her, always dependable in his ways. She could not ask for more, this was certain.I would never of expected you to end here either. her brow raised slightly, How about yourself, what's your story?
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-08-2019, 12:24 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-17-2019, 06:28 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-19-2019, 03:59 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-20-2019, 07:32 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-23-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-27-2019, 08:02 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-27-2019, 04:26 PM