• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If this was a movie; Lepis
    Her posture softens as Lepis greets her with her nickname a smile folding out on her lips. Lethy had intended on offering Lepis her condolences but having experienced the loss of a child herself she struggled to bring the words to her lips. It was always easier to put the thoughts and the words away, and so she was grateful when Lepis continued on. She motioned to her swelling sides and and showed her a peak of her own growing belly. Lethy's smile widened as her purple eyes danced in the suns Ray's. Isn't it wonderful? Though, I am ready to meet the little one. I remember last we talked your children were running around causing havoc. the statement was teasing and playful. I am so glad to see you are doing well.

Lethy watched her golden friend, she was as beautiful as the first time she met her, though the woods and it's cover did not seem to suite her quite as well as the open fields of Loess and the shimmering lakes. I have not been here for a spring yet. Aten found me and saved me from the river shortly after last spring ended. I have not been disappointed so far though. she laughs softly, It really is a beautiful home. I am curious to see how you like it compared to Loess. 
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-08-2019, 12:24 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-17-2019, 06:28 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-19-2019, 03:59 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-20-2019, 07:32 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-23-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Lepis - 07-27-2019, 08:02 AM
    RE: If this was a movie; Lepis - by Izora Lethia - 07-27-2019, 04:26 PM