• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ALL KINGDOM
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

This past year had been a wild one for Clayton, so much has happened and in one moment he had so much, and the next he lost it all.

He gathera at the call of another, when his eyes catch Dawn beside Litotes his heart sinks. He knew they were on the rocks, but he didn't expect her to move on...and with him of all choices.

None the less the bay and green stag stands below. Listening as the pale stag speaks. He announces so much that Clayton doesn't know exactly what emotion to feel. They are moving the kingdom seat from the Cove to Pangea, Litotes choice Clay knows. Not only is Litotes cozying up to Dawn he also has taken the crown and moved his kingdom.

As a finishing piece he notes the cove needs a leader. This scenario is all too familiar, the last time Clay had been young and chose his childhood friend to lead, but this time he wouldn't be so quaint. He scans the rather barron group, his eyes meet Dawns before shifting to Litotes.

The Cove has always been my home, I ask that you allow me to take care of it. I have always been loyal, and remain loyal to provide a sanctuary for all who seek one. He didn't have much else to say, only time will tell who will leave the Cove following Dawn, but regardless Clayton would remain loyal to his home.

[Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    ALL KINGDOM - by litotes - 07-01-2019, 01:28 PM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by Clayton - 07-06-2019, 10:57 AM
    RE: ALL KINGDOM - by isilme - 07-10-2019, 11:42 AM