• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  You say it best when you say nothing at all; any
    Persea her name verberated through his mind dissecting and appreciating each sylabol Persea - tropical tree.. tropical, sea... seashells, seafoam, seashore, salt. all of these things, fragments, bubbled in his mind. your smile is.. beautiful. She is beautiful. his thoughts shuffled unfiltered and unabashed as he watched her with his mossy green eyes.

For the first time in what seemed like since he had been placed upon this earth he was happy. Simply happy. A friend is what I need. A friend is what I have been searching for. The days pass loudly and quietly all at once. I know Beqanna is full of magic and abilities, many probably posses the same as you.... but YOU are the first to ever acknowledge that my thoughts were dying to be heard. I am happy to meet you Persea.. beautiful and extrodinary. in a quick amount of time he had come to accept that his unfiltered thoughts would be no longer untouched.

And he was exhilarated by this as he leaned into her touch, his green forelock shifting across his face as he offered his muzzle in turn. All of his thoughts and "words" filtering through at once while he placed her scent to memory. Ocean, salt. But not recent?

His brow quirks up, Do you have a home?

He had left his long ago, wandering into the forest as a small child. He thinks maybe he had hoped a predator would release him from this cage of his own. A cage he couldn't  escape until now. But no such luck had befallen him so he himself had spent time wandering, and listening, but never asking to settle somewhere good.

@[Persea]
    BQolver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You say it best when you say nothing at all; any - by Olver - 06-27-2019, 03:08 PM