• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  if you are a queen then, honey, I am a wolf; sinner
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Sinner laughs at her threats. They were nothing to him. just throwing rocks at a wall that would not crumble.

He watches with satisfaction as she is filled with fury. A fury he wishes to continue to ignite. To watch it grow and set fire to the whole world.

She moves with him, following him and catching every move he makes. He dances on a fine line between life and death. But there is only life on either side of him. He pushes beyond the limits, crossing over the line—the barrier that separates them.

Her eyes are filled with fury now. A fury he has never quiet seen before. “Here kitty, kitty,” he coos softly with the touch of desire at the end of each word.

His eyes are bright with desire as she grows reckless. A wildness she cannot control. The wild she does not know like he does. It is the wild he gives into. An instinct he caves into.

Sochi lunges at him, but he quickly dodges, watching as the ground gives underneath her. The tigress rolls away from him in the process, shifting into her equine form.

Sinner slips quickly, shifting away his preferred form into his dark bay equine one. The moment was right. Right where he had wanted her since he laid eyes on the tigress.

While Sochi is distracted, shaking the dirt from her eyes, he slips to the back of the smoky black mare. “Don’t worry,” he says softly, rubbing his dark bay muzzle across her rump, “I’m right here.” He doesn’t hesitate now, wasting no time before it would be too late for Sochi to retreat away. Sinner mounts the black mare, bulking down on her to keep her still until the deed is done.

The bay stallion climbs down, and slips to the right side of Sochi. He runs his dark lips across her back to her withers. A smirk crosses over her lips. “Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” He chuckles softly. “Take care of the little one for me,” he says before turning away and shifting back into his hellhound form. Sinner then disappears into the autumn forest.
    Sinner
    the fallen king
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[sochi] I thought we would skip ahead for timeline-sake
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if you are a queen then, honey, I am a wolf; sinner - by Sinner - 07-13-2019, 02:40 PM