• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  For every action there is a reaction
    The overo contemplated Jakubs question for a moment, standing in silence shared between the two. When Jakub had first walked up to him he couldn't wait for him to leave. He assumed he was just another young boy coming to inspect that ragged old man. To boast about how young and strong he was, but the obsidian listened patiently and seemed to be genuinely interested in how he came to be.

Would I have wanted to do things differently? Sure. If possible I would have wanted to spot the predators earlier, or saved both of them. Would I have been able to do it differently? No, I wouldn't have been more in tune with my gifts or quicker on my hooves the second time around. Though I wish the girl could still have her mother today, I dont regret taking action when and how I could in the moment. I would rather do something than sit idly by. he said searching a nearby group of horses.

I come here every day to stand watch so that if something happens I can do my best to take action over a group of horses who do not have a home behind them to protect and help them. I also get to see that filly I saved that day, come down to the field and recruit others and that is enough to keep me here. If you don't  mind I think I am going to go talk to her now. he gave Jakub a nod in parting It was a pleasure to meet you. he said though no introductions were made he would not forget his face.

Messages In This Thread
    For every action there is a reaction - by Jakub - 06-18-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 04:30 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 05:35 PM