• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who am I? ; Rayie

Rayie

Litotes eh? How interesting, the mysterious scene seems to unfold and reveal new secrets "I see, Litotes is also my father, my mother is a bear named Caelestra. She left Pangea and gave birth to me somewhere random, I returned to Pangea by myself" she speaks confidently, remembering the long journey to Pangea at a young age, showing up on the land's doorstep as only skin and bone, hardly alive.

"It is nice to meet you anyway, I am called Rayie" he dips her head gently, sitting back down on her haunches as a small Lynx joins her side, poking his head out from behind the lioness in a gingerly manner, seeming to stare toward the monkey.
    "It seems we are somewhat alike" she raises a brow, her paw raised to point toward her furry companion who now walks toward the other companion, his ears perked cautiously.

"I, of course, mean no harm, I was just curious" she nods with a coy smile, perhaps today would be a better day than she expected, she herself was rather alone, only her companion offering any form of friendship.
    "I could teach you things if you wanted, we could make a great pair of hunters" she nods, standing with a stretch before moving toward the other lioness.
    To Rayie, everything revolved around hunting, the adrenaline and rush after making a kill fueled her, allowed her to move forward every day.
    "Have you ever been on a hunt?" she purrs tilting her head as her tail slaps her back in an effort to get rid of all the flies attracted to her blood-stained coat.

@[Felicitey]

Messages In This Thread
    Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-15-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-15-2019, 03:21 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 11:21 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-16-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-16-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-17-2019, 12:56 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-17-2019, 02:19 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Felicitey - 06-20-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: Who am I? ; Rayie - by Rayie - 06-21-2019, 06:51 PM