• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

A part of her wonders what it would be like to always have a companion like the winged filly shared with the monkey. She isn’t sure if the company would completely annoy her the entire time, or if she would be glad to have someone around the entire time. It would seem nice to have someone around she could rely on since her mother had been stolen away to Pangea and her father had been busy with the political side of things—Well, more with his so-called mistress Mary!

“I decided I like monkeys too,” she says with a smile. “Well, your monkey at least!” Dracarys laughs softly. “I’m not sure how other monkeys are.” She turns her gaze over to Dexter. “But you are a very nice monkey.” She laughs softly again.

Dracarys smile lifts up a little further hearing that Felicitey’s favorite color was blue. “It’s mine as well!” She exclaims with excitement. She is already liking her new friend. Her gaze moves to the wings that shake out to the side of the buckskin filly. She wanted to have a pair of wings so bad too—just like a dragon.

Her silver-blue eyes glance back to her friend when she asks about her travelling so far. She didn’t like hearing about the other girl’s wings. Those should be my wings, she thinks with envy. Dracarys silently grumbles to herself about how the fairy should have made her a dragon. But she pushes it aside for now.

“Of, it isn’t too bad.” She laughs thinking about the moment she went to the mountain, and then beyond it. “I mean it can be scary knowing not where you are, but it was mostly exciting seeing new places.” She then glances to the filly’s wings and thinks about the comment she made previously. A slight pout crosses over her lips. “I’m sure you will fly soon enough.” She then glances back to the filly, meeting her lopsided grin. “Your lucky to have wings. I’d do anything for a pair of wings, or even to be a dragon like my mama.” She shrugs her shoulders.

character info: here | character reference: here

@[Felicitey]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I have never been nothing; felicitey - by Dracarys - 07-13-2019, 03:59 PM