• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    One for All [Camomila]
    The black offers a genuine smile back as the mint dame recognizes him. Her giggle spurs an excitement within that he had not felt in years. He did his best to hide behind his already alert but, warm features. Jesper nods when she mentions how blessed the land seems with new activity and, more youth all around them. Perhaps, she is thinking along the same lines as me, after all, he thinks to himself. The black steed decides to use this energy she brings and, speak honestly. "I am well enough; though, Lady Camomila, I long for a constant companion; a trustworthy partner and friend and, a loyal love."

He pauses, for emphasis and dramatic effect, here. In the meantime, his aquamarine gaze searches hers, softening to a softer and warmer intensity than before. He hopes his words have intrigued her enough to pull her entire attention onto him. With a gentle sigh, he goes on. "Lady Camomila, I see that in you. You are fiercely loyal to this Isle and, her residents. You are nurturing yet, strong. You are independent and resourceful. My attraction to you grows and, I came, today, seeking your approval to allow me to court you."

Jesper is careful with his words. He had yet to hear her direct interest in him. Call him old-fashioned (immortality certainly has its quirks) but, he simply could not rush in and ask her to be his mate. No. If she could feel the chemistry he picks up on every time he stands in her aura then, this connection would surely blossom into one of grace and power but, all in good time. He knew his offer may seem intimidating so, he stands in a patient calmness that has his heart pounding, in anticipation, within his chest cavity.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Camomila]

Messages In This Thread
    One for All [Camomila] - by Jesper - 06-01-2019, 10:36 PM
    RE: One for All [Camomila] - by Camomila - 06-02-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: One for All [Camomila] - by Jesper - 06-22-2019, 06:19 AM
    RE: One for All [Camomila] - by Camomila - 07-25-2019, 11:00 AM
    RE: One for All [Camomila] - by Jesper - 08-12-2019, 01:44 PM