• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [Party] anyone;
    V u l g a r i S
    He notices the echoes of her old self as they mingle with her new self in that humble way she shies from his compliment. The sound of her voice, so kind and so warm, sets his heart on fire as he revels in it. At the touch of her lips to his, his ink black skin ripples and turns to flickering reds and oranges as though he were a flame. The silver feathers turn gold and almost hum with their new warmth, ignited by her love and her touch alone. He’s surprised but he is drawn from even this when she speaks again. Easy, love, she tells him, and he obeys as easily as breathing.

His eyes remain that familiar sage green as he watches Jakub but keeps one ear turned in Leliana’s direction. The customs of this world rear their head within him even in the middle of this masquerade but he doesn’t mind revealing who he is. Being mysterious has never been his forte. But being as blunt as he is helped him to win Leliana’s heart so he isn’t too concerned over it even as she teases him.

As Jakub plucks the flower from the ground and rests it on the ground as a humble offering, Vulgaris tilts his head in a curious bird-like manner. Then he abruptly bids farewell to them both and he turns his head, still bright and glowing like embers in a well fed fire, to face his wife once more.

I’m sorry for intruding,” he mumbles softly against the corner of her jaw as he kisses at her skin. It feels like a millennium has passed since he got to press his lips to her face even though it’s only been a couple weeks. Or maybe a month. Time passes differently in the afterlife and he’s not even certain how old his body is anymore. It feels younger and older all at once but maybe he’s just forgotten what it’s like to inhabit this vessel of his.

Have you brought the twins and Linnea here with you since the volcano?” His voice is soft and he does his best to be gentle, only curious where their brood has gone to now. He assumes Sabbath is still trailing Adna in Loess with her newborns while Malca remains fiercely independent.
    In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing
    Don’t look for me; don't look at me

@[leliana]

Messages In This Thread
    [Party] anyone; - by NPC - 05-28-2019, 11:11 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 05-29-2019, 12:55 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 05-31-2019, 10:37 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 06-01-2019, 12:24 AM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by vulgaris - 06-02-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 06-02-2019, 11:42 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by Jakub - 06-03-2019, 09:28 AM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by vulgaris - 06-03-2019, 10:20 PM
    RE: [Party] anyone; - by leliana - 06-03-2019, 10:46 PM