• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

knock knock its the worst mom in the world :)
    When she tosses him to the side, she says words he does not care to comprehend. Midnight is a quiet boy, though his mind never seems to cease moving. Starlust is a careless mother with a penchant for creating angry or odd children; perhaps she has created one with both distinct qualities, or perhaps Midnight has yet to meet enough siblings to know how like them he may turn out.

Whatever she yells grabs the attention of the gray mare clearly caught off-guard. His emerald gaze is deeply suspicious when he considers her and her indignation, and when he turns to see what his mother is doing she is rapidly making an exit.

There is nothing childlike in the expression he offers Starsin. The black and white colt merely shrugs and tucks himself beneath his sister. From between her two front legs, he peers at the retreating hindquarters of Starlust. Funny, he never really thought of her as a mother - he did not have the chance to, she hardly spared him a glance behind to make sure he was keeping up. For now, Midnight does not hold it against her. Mothers and fathers are a terribly foreign concept to him.

The grin on the colt’s face feels misplaced when he prances back out from beneath Starsin.

“Starlust is mean.” He nods his head and flashes the pretty green of his eyes. “Do you want to see something cool? I bet she’d be so mad if she knew I kept it a secret.”

Midnight closes his eyes and focuses hard on the space between them. A small circle of brilliant white light builds between them, then explodes.

“My name is Midnight. Do you want me to do it again?”

@[Starsin] here is your special demon i hope youre ready for lots of things to die

Messages In This Thread
    knock knock its the worst mom in the world :) - by midnight - 05-22-2019, 09:27 PM