• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    let me crawl inside your veins;
    The fairy appears first as a soft glow of light, seeping up from the cracks in the tone at Starsin’s feet. The light grows thicker and more dense until it is a figure, bright and somehow also very warm.

<i>You have hard hooves and strong teeth and more of a mind than most beneath your ears</i>, replies the fairy without a sound. The tone is matter-of-fact, and the amusement in it when it continues is good-hearted.

<i>But who am I to say that is enough when I have never been so disadvantaged? I will give you something to protect your family if you can do something for me as well.</i>

An image appears in the air beside them, slowly rotating so that Starsin might see it from all angles. A geode, split into three pieces, dull and grey on the outside. The inside though, is crystallized gold and ruby and fire-opal, minerals that have no place in a geode.

<i>I lost this some time ago,</i> says the fairy, <i>And I am in need of someone to find the pieces and bring it back together for me.</i>

The image fades and is replaced by a series of landscapes. Each features a different piece: tucked into the crook of a tree in Taiga, lying among the rocks on the Beach, and half-submerged in a tidepool on the Island Resort.

<i>Bring them back to me and I will give you want you ask for.</i>

Post in each of the places listed above retrieving the pieces of geode and describing how you bring them back to the top of the mountain.

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    let me crawl inside your veins; - by Starsin - 05-17-2019, 12:58 AM
    RE: let me crawl inside your veins; - by Beqanna Fairy - 05-25-2019, 08:47 AM
    RE: let me crawl inside your veins; - by Starsin - 05-28-2019, 12:56 AM