• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  An affliction of the heart plays a number on the body; Litotes

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

The winds of Pangea ring true to the pair just barely meeting. They tell of countless strangers amongst different nations happening upon each other like it is fate, or chance, or coincidence. The Archon hardly knows what brings Nimue to him today, but he quickly pushes away any questioning.

Nimue takes a step to the side and stirs the air between with a wing. A simple curve of his head is the only give to his interest: from his peripheral vision he can see the way her wings rise and fall against the breeze. She is certainly trying something, though the Archon waits a moment more to find out what.

When she presses herself against him once again, the pegasus confirms his suspicions. A predator’s smile crosses his lips: large canines gleaming in the fickle Pangean light. The archon’s muzzle is gentle against her wings when he steps backward, passing over their softness with more of a curiosity than a sensuality. Litotes presses the side of his face to her hindquarters before mounting, and when he finally does he takes a mouthful of her mane.

It is nice to truly not be lonely, for a lonely king.

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Nimue Isolde]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: An affliction of the heart plays a number on the body; Litotes - by litotes - 05-20-2019, 10:25 PM