• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Back and forth, any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Taiga - the Free Land. Yet that also made it the Silent Land, and when one really thinks on it, almost a Common Land. Was that what it was meant to be? Surely not. Yet the silence is rather eerie.

He hadn’t heard the call Aten had made so he wasn’t here for the meeting. In fact, as always, he was more or less just passing through. Curious. But when he heard voices, he felt like maybe there were in fact people living here, discussing things, and the ice dragon had stopped and waited for them to finish at a distance.

His draconic vision allowed him to see them from afar, without having to listen in. And so he’d waited for them to part ways, now spying one heat signature coming somewhat his way - and started moving to alert them to his presence. Let’s see what had become of the Taiga, then, after Lilitha stepped down.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

Quite literally @anyone
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Back and forth, any - by Leilan - 04-25-2019, 12:49 AM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Crevan - 04-25-2019, 07:31 AM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Aten - 04-25-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Leilan - 05-08-2019, 02:10 AM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Crevan - 05-08-2019, 12:37 PM
    RE: Back and forth, any - by Aten - 05-11-2019, 08:37 PM