• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

i never said that i would be your lover
    i never said that i would be your friend
    i never said that i would take no other

”Yes. I would.” She says with gravity but there is a smile in the words, a laugh on her breath as it tumbles down against Starsins’s shoulder. Kensa’s skin quivers beneath the caress of the other woman’s lips but she does hesitate or withdraw. Two more glowing dapples wait for her touch and she finds them, smoothing her muzzle between them, lipping hotly at the latter-most. Her limbs shift, two steps forward, one back, flaxen tail switching once, twice at her legs and haunches.

Kensa lifts her head, coming closer even as she withdraws. Looking for Starsin’s slender face to brush her full lips boldly over the girls own pout—a brief  thing but Kensa’s breath catches because she wants to taste her—her voice is softer now, absent the teasing it had held a moment before. “Is this okay?” The whispered words are not ones she’s uttered before or often heard herself but there is something in her that needs to know. Tell me you want me to. She says within the velvet darkness of her own mind, giving the other woman an image of their lips catching, and then playback of the eroticism of the minute shivers of Starsin’s own skin as Kensa’s lips eclipse the glow of a dapple.

She hungers for that kiss, the press and pull of lips if it is allowed her. She does not forget that this woman knows her husband, but it does not matter. A few of her lovers have known the cremello stallion and many more will as his infamy increases. It would thrill some secret part of her to know that Lie desires Starsin, but in this moment it does not occur to her at all to wonder if he does. Or to even fathom he might feel more than just lust for the slender constellation dappled beauty (this perhaps she would struggle with knowing) but just now she wants only to exist suspended in the desire that has flared to life, the need to see how brightly they can burn alone together in this darkening forest.  

kensa
    love is madness

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM