• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you are insane, my desire; starsin

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

“They’re good thoughts,” she says laughingly, her dark blue eyes glittering like the surface of the ocean. She wasn’t lying, in this case, but her answer would have been the same regardless of if what she overheard was good or bad. Sometimes she doesn’t understand why no one trusts her, and other times, she knows exactly why. Something about that cheshire cat smile that was always perched so delicately on her silver lips either made others uneasy, or drew them in like a siren’s song.

Kensa, she knew, was not foolish enough to be either one.

Women – specifically beautiful and powerful women – were not so easily swayed by such charms, because they themselves had likely used their bodies and lilting voices as ammunition a time or two. They both know what kind of game they are playing, and perhaps that makes it all the better. There is something invigorating in knowing she can be her authentic self and that when it comes down to it, Kensa is not going to care. They are evenly matched, and for once, instead of fighting for the upper hand, Starsin decides to simply allow herself the thrill of seeing where it will go.

Kensa’s lips are warm and soft when they find the first glowing dapple, and the feel of her touch sends a shiver that trembles along the length of her spine. She moves on to the next one, and then the next one, and she gives a short, breathy laugh before murmuring, “You would know all about pretty things, wouldn’t you?” This time, she counters with a touch of her own, her mouth slowly caressing where gold laces the white markings. Kensa smelled of mountains and meadows, of lust and excitement, and Starsin has never been one to deny herself the things that she desires.

Starsin should be able to get it done before the end of the day today and I will get it to you as soon and we are going to the movies. Kensa is a little tiny but she has been a problem for a while now.

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 04-24-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 05-05-2019, 11:32 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 06-10-2019, 08:49 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Starsin - 06-23-2019, 10:46 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-07-2019, 04:18 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
    RE: you are insane, my desire; starsin - by Kensa - 08-01-2019, 10:59 PM