• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Never under estimate dreams and the power of the spirit - Magnus; any
    Jakub nodded as Magnus talked. A place for him to belong,  a smile curled at his lips momentarily and disappeared almost as quickly.

Jakub was young still, and as much as he hated to admit it he had a desire to please others. The King may not be his father, in fact he was nothing like his father. His father had been old and weak minded Jakub reminded himself, he never accepted me always thought of me as a threat when he was anything but. Magnus, Jakub was convinced, was worthy of his loyalty and he wanted to please his King.

Would you like to rest? It's been a long day. Magnus offered Jakub, probably noticing the weariness he had been fighting against. Jakub thought for a moment as he took in the lands of Tephra one more time, I would like to learn from you, Magnus. Jakub said turning his face towards the stallion My father never took interest in me. He was scared to teach me how to lead, and always held me at a distance when it came to his herd. He was worried that instead of supporting him and devoting my loyalty to him, I would rise above him. I want to be a great leader some day don't get me wrong but I believe that to be a great leader I must follow a great leader. I want to be a loyal servant to Tephra and to you. Jakub bowed his head towards Magnus tickling his lips with the grass growing fresh from the ground. He twitched his ears as he pulled his head back up slowly to meet Magnus eyes, to some his need to serve may sound weak and needy but to Jakub it was a necessity to become great. 

@[magnus]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Never under estimate dreams and the power of the spirit - Magnus; any - by Jakub - 05-01-2019, 03:03 PM