• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Take the long way back to me; Clayton, Any.
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

There has been so much drama surrounding the cove recently, he finally found a moment that he could spend to himself. His days were jam packed with training and diplomatic tasks, but he wouldn't complain. He wanted to be the greatest care taker for the cove, and would do whatever it took.

He found himself in the heart of the kingdom, near the waterfall that provided a breeze on the warm autumn day. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the moment, basking in the sun. He can barely hear some call his name, it was so far away that he disregards it.

A few moments pass and his name is called once more, this time his eyes peer open. He scans the horizon but still could not see anyone, but the voice was familiar.

He makes his way out of the brush, as he can just see Cael in the distance she speaks again, What do I mean to you. A question that nearly stopped him in his track, but he keeps moving. As he becomes visible to Cael it seems his luck gets even worse, Adria joins the pair and she asks the same question.

His eyes nearly pop with shock, a situation he certainly did not expect to deal with today. He glances between the two for a moment, both beautiful in there own way. His mind flicks to Kensa and Dawn as well. He had no idea what to respond with,  he certainly did not want to hurt either of there feelings.

He had a special spot in his heart for all four of the mares the passed his mind, but would that be good enough? Well, he nearly stammers as he looks to them both. I enjoy spending time with you both, I hadn't thought of a label... He musters a response, hopeful he wouldn't scare either off, but he was also unable to promise an exclusive relationship to either of them.

@[Caelestra] @[Adria] /gulp
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Take the long way back to me; Clayton, Any. - by Clayton - 04-17-2019, 05:35 PM