• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  man is such a fool, why are we saving him? lie/castile

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

“What’s there to understand? Why would he continue to protect a home that cut him loose while he was a prisoner?” Her silvery voice chimes clearly into the warm summer air, and the saccharine smile that sat perched on her steel-gray lips betrayed the irritation that boiled beneath her skin. No one entered these lands without being watched by her dark blue eyes, and their minds combed thoroughly, and while she often did not bore herself with their trivial conversations, anyone that sought out Castile, Litotes, or Vulgaris were always of special interest to her. She had heard enough, both verbally and mentally, to decide that this warranted her interruption.

“The east threw him to the wolves, and now he’s one of us,” Her voice has rolled to that familiar purr as her star-studded form slides easily alongside that of the pale stallion, her glittering eyes flickering to his, before shrugging her shoulders with a careless laugh and leveling again with the visitor’s gaze, “Or dragons. Whatever.” She slides her muzzle slowly, lightly, along his cream-colored shoulder, as she says sweetly, “At least Loess appreciates him.” She casts him an almost sultry smirk before adding, "Especially me."

Her eyes sweep across the other woman’s face, regarding her with a veiled civility. Outwardly, her face remained neutral, but inwardly, she was simmering. The East confused her; they came to Loess to negotiate the return of Litotes, then relieved him of his position in Hyaline. They have shown no interest in him, until, conveniently, they are threatened by him. The Loessian advisor had no quarrels with those that chose to do their business with less than pure intentions – everyone was always looking after their own skin, after all – but hiding behind the facade of a sanctuary was annoying, at the least.

She had picked up some of Dawn’s thoughts, but fortunately, she had said enough things out loud that Starsin didn’t need to fully engage with her gift. She was learning to not flaunt it so freely, as difficult as that could be. “Honest question – what is the east’s plans for Pangea?” There is a slight tilt of her head, the sun glinting off the suddenly hardening surface of her blue-black eyes as she adds in an almost hushed tone, “It’s such a shame that Carnage went through all that effort to raise it, for it to just sit and rot.”  

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

Messages In This Thread
    RE: man is such a fool, why are we saving him? lie/castile - by Starsin - 04-09-2019, 01:19 AM