• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Descension; All Kingdom
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

It was no easy decision, giving up the kingdom you ruled for the past several years. It was equally uneasy to settle on a ruler that was trusted to aid in leading the sanctuary.

His eyes shift to Dawn as she speaks, she asks Ilma if she wants to rule and be briefly glances to the white mare. A question he also wonders the answer too, but then Dawn continues to on noting she would love to be mentored by Ilma. She throws in Clayton with mutual desires and he nods his head in agreement, it would be an honor, he thinks to himself. Dawn goes on to finish with a question, if Ilma wanted to be a part of a council with her and Clayton.

Dawn speaks once more, this time on the topic of shifting the kingdom to Hyaline. She disagrees with the shift as well, and it seems the pair were  very similar in there thought process.

He could not be more against shifting the kingdom to Hyaline. Don't get him wrong, he loved his home in Hyaline, in fact he often visited, but it was not safe from the plague. He did not fear the plague itself, but the sole mission of the sanctuary is to provide protection to those in need. It didn't make sense to change it to Hyaline at this point in time.

His gaze flicks back to Ilma as she speaks, she goes on in depth about the reason the kingdoms shifted. How it was a temporary move, they shouldn't be hiding and should give the lands back to Amet who founded the Cove. But Clayton didn't even know Amet, who he was, what his mission was.

He respected Ilma with the highest regard, he sees her point but he still cannot agree with the motion. Before he could respond though, she speaks about ruling giving them two options. One is to take over rule, and one is to fall under Ilma, to learn over the course of two years.

He glances to Dawn before responding, Ilma, I hope you know just how much I respect you. I see your point on shifting the kingdom to Hyaline, but I simply do not agree. I surely am not hiding from the plague, as I have contracted it seeking out our fellow members. I just want what is best for the kingdom, and I think it is remaining with the Cove.

He pauses for a moment, and with a gulp proceeding. That being said, I am a loyal servant to the home that took me in, raised me, and taught me everything I know. I have learned plenty in my few years, I am loyal and hard working, and will do whatever it is the kingdom needs from me. If you want me to rule as the kingdom, I will, if you want me to rule as a territory I will. If you don't want me to rule at all, I will remain a loyal subject to the eastern sector. He falls silent, saying all there is to be said.
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Descension; All Kingdom - by Kagerus - 03-15-2019, 04:07 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Solace - 03-15-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Clayton - 03-15-2019, 04:32 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Dawn - 03-15-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Ilma - 03-16-2019, 06:08 AM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Amet - 03-16-2019, 07:01 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Clayton - 03-16-2019, 09:44 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Dawn - 03-16-2019, 11:20 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Ilma - 03-17-2019, 12:09 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Clayton - 03-18-2019, 09:45 PM