• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.:Bloodfeather:. (Rae)

Weirdly enough she hits the nail on the head, twice. Insanity and bravery were (in his mind at least) two sides of the same coin. And staring at her rear? Nice way of putting it he thinks, smirking, but yea. He was a red-blooded male if there ever was a type, and she wasn’t exactly ugly. If she’d hated the attention he thinks her disgust would’ve been obvious by now, except that wind chime laugh and her taunting grin say the opposite.

“You’re a lady. That means you never play fair.” He mumbled good-naturedly, coming to terms with the fact he’d been slowing down. Whoever she was, she was giving him a run for his money and now the jig was up - he’d basically exhausted his reserve energy trying to let loose and impress her. Mission accomplished? He hoped so.

He let his tongue practically hang loose and watched her cut in front, the graceful arc of her two-toned wings catching the light from above and drawing his eye as she ascended. Now she was practically forcing him to stare at her ass, not that he minded. Soon enough she’d vanished into the cloud cover anyways, leaving Bane to coast along and wonder if she would disappear as quickly as she’d arrived.

To his utter delight, a moment later the hellcat swept down from the heavens and blew him back with a strong gust of wind that followed in her wake. He literally had to backpedal in surprise, but she left him grinning like a madman and peering down to follow her until the pegasus hen came to rest on the soft, billowing support of a passing cloud. How… convenient.

Bane didn’t really stop to think it over; he just drifted down to her level with a stomach-dropping curve and coasted with both wings spread aloft. His blue hooves sparkled faintly before they sank into the weightless sky-turf and he wanted to settle like she did, without effort or flight, but he’s hesitant to let go of something so ingrained. He’d never had the leisure of flying without using his wings. Habit kept him from trusting her completely.

“Have you got a name?” He questioned, flapping briefly to keep himself aloft, “I go by Wolfbane, and I don’t mean it lightly when I say you’re the best Pegasus I’ve ever had the pleasure of flying against. Color me impressed.” He smirked, the navy line of his mouth twisting in a charming, boyish fashion.

Refugee of Loess : Member of the Southlands

Wolfbane

@[Rae]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    .:Bloodfeather:. (Rae) - by Wolfbane - 03-07-2019, 05:20 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Rae) - by Rae - 03-11-2019, 09:39 AM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Rae) - by Wolfbane - 03-15-2019, 09:50 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Rae) - by Rae - 03-27-2019, 09:24 AM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Rae) - by Wolfbane - 04-09-2019, 10:05 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Rae) - by Rae - 05-02-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: .:Bloodfeather:. (Rae) - by Wolfbane - 05-05-2019, 08:50 PM