• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd Like To Make Some New Friends (Any)
    Seale

Seale’s light baby pelt will give way to a dark chocolate color by springtime, but her face and legs are already silver black and her pretty eyes are striking in her young face. She does not look like her mother in any way except for those eyes.

“Yes! I’m from Icicle Isle, my momma didn’t come with me because I’m not supposed to leave but I wanted to go somewhere. Are you from Nerine? What’]s your mom’s name? She lets you go places.” They exchange a flurry of questions and answers, and Seale switches her little flaxen tail excitedly. She reaches out to sniff the other filly, and thinks that she smells a little bit like home after all. This is exciting. Seale doesn’t know any other colts or fillies  in the Isle. Momma is shy sometimes and they tend to keep themselves apart from everyone else.

“This place is neat. I saw a fairy.” She bursts, spinning in a quick circle to look all around them before scooting close to Alicinia to nose at her pale gray neck. A pair for chickadees swoop past over their heads and Seale’s violet eyes flash after them before returning to the other filly, excited to learn the secrets of this new place.

she told me she was shallow; her rivers run so deep
    if I could only be the boat that leads her to the sea

@[Alcinia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'd Like To Make Some New Friends (Any) - by Seale - 03-03-2019, 07:53 PM