• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  your hips on my jawline; aziz
    karsi
    The cruelness of the world has grow to fester into a seeping boil. Slowly, it turns in rotten and the plafgue oozes from the manifestion of darkness. Karsi grins to herself with a smile that was a little to big, a little too 'cheery' as she sways slowly in the darkness of a cave. The curse of sickness was a promise of a new existence for the frozen-heart mare.

A pale blue leg slowly emerges into the dying sunlight. The moon is hidden beneath a thick cloud, pregnant with autumn rain, threatening the black mare. She pays it no attention as she slips between shadows and mist with nearly soundless movement. Her animation is honed to near perfection, pushing the decaying lraves from her path, raisign the musty smell with the movement but it was more bearable than feeling the squish of damp vegetation under her blue hoof.

Others (either brave or stupid) linger in the dark. The mare eyes them but keeps her distance as she spares them from her unwarranted wrath. On this evening, she is feeling something close to elation, the cold air of an early winter fills her lungs with a luxurious burn. She finds a place to stand, breathing deep, savoring the solitude of a near dark night.
    your hips on my jawline

@Aziz

Messages In This Thread
    your hips on my jawline; aziz - by Karsi - 02-25-2019, 06:45 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; aziz - by Aziz - 02-25-2019, 07:25 PM