• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Welcoming a new Figure (Hermia's Gold)

As the storm above his raged, they made it to cover with his new recruited mare the palomino he had found in the meadow. The thunder was crashing above his head really loud so he couldnt really hear what she had to say. But everytime the lightening would strike near by it would light up the Cove where he was and he was able to see her. His ears went back feeling overwhelmed by all the questions. But he was prepared for this new role. New role as leader and protector.

He looked at his new mare. There are about 10 different, rest areas all over the island. This is my favorite spot cause i can see everything. He smiled at the golden mare, she was full of life and she made the perfect addition to the herd. He smiled when she asked if it always did this. No not always, just lately. Its usually very nice here, it stays in the 70's year round. He walked to the side where the opening out was. The storm appeared to be over, he stepped out of his home. Looking back at her, There are no humans here, just us. There is no such places with barns you are safe here to do as you please. He looked at her worried that she had a bad past that involved humans, cause she got frantic worried when she talked about them. He stepped closer to her to comfort her. Shhh your okay, calm down theres another mare here but she likes to hide alot. He rests his head on her back. As dawn was breaking through the storm clouds and the clouds were being blown away by the ocean's breeze. He slowly walks out and over the dunes of sand. There was a whole new world over the dunes, He lead her to some grass she must be hungry from her journey. Here eat.

He grinned when she asked if there was dangers, the only dangers here are the stupid seagulls he smirked. He placed his nose against her neck, Trust me Goldie you are safe here, i wouldnt live here or bring mares back if it wasnt. He lowered his head beside hers and ate some breakfast. Hoping she will learn to love it here like he did. It was a peaceful place and he soon fell in love with the place when he first got here.

something here
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Welcoming a new Figure (Hermia's Gold) - by Black Ranger - 07-19-2015, 05:09 PM