• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Keep dreaming all you want; Any!

The unfamiliar stallion is swift to smile and greet Amet in return. Pleased that he has not intruded upon a private thought or moment that could have had the grullo feeling less-than-hospitable, Amet dips his head in a more formal greeting before he shifts his weight to the side, his sleek akhal-teke frame bright beneath the sun, and cocks a hind hip to settle more comfortably into the conversation.

He introduces himself as Rouhi, a name that sounds vaguely familiar. Amet takes a mental note of this as he tries to place the areas in which he had smelled the other stallion's musky scent in the recent past, though for the time being nothing, and nowhere, comes directly to mind. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Rouhi," he responds as his honey-eyes turn away from his newest acquaintance and to the rippling lake before them.

"Ah! Well, I hope you come to love this place as much as I do. I'm one of the Primarchs, beside Kensa." It still feels odd, though comfortably so, to say that he has been placed at the helm of Hyaline once more. He had always hoped that he would come full circle and return to this sanctuary territory after his time away, and while he had daydreamed that he would one day wear its crown again, he had never truly believed that he might.

"Have you spoken to Kensa about which role you would like to play within the herd? We could use some recruiters, or some diplomats, if you'd be interested in either." He offers the suggestion kindly, though does not demand that the other stallion agree to either. He simply waits, allowing the silence to fall comfortable between them against as they stand together at the lake shore.

─ don't get cut on my edges
    @[Rouhi] - Sorry for your wait! ♥

Messages In This Thread
    Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - by Rouhi - 02-13-2019, 07:06 AM
    RE: Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - by Amet - 02-17-2019, 07:50 PM
    RE: Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - by Rouhi - 02-18-2019, 12:40 PM
    RE: Keep dreaming all you want; Any! - by Amet - 03-16-2019, 07:23 PM