• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the boy who fell into the sky; haunt

;

Playing with the triplets has become a routine, he doesn’t ask Momseis for permission when he wants to play as long as they don’t want to go to the playground or somewhere where Momma has told him not to go without asking first. He is still little enough that no one teases him for his attachment to his mother, and Haunt, Harken and Harbinger are siblings that haven’t yet been unkind. The boy is still not so sure about Ether, and watches the stallion with wide blue eyes most of the time. He’s hardly a shy child, but having someone who wants to be close to his mother all the time too is a little odd and the boy is still getting accustomed to it.

Misfit likes to play in the trees and grass of southern Nerine. He has no interest in oceans and rocks even though there are more children who like to play down on the beach. He was born in this part of the coastal land and prefers it, he’d like to play in the Taiga but Momma said not to cross the scent boundary. 

This morning he has had his breakfast and kissed his momma and now he can play all he wants until she calls him back to her. “Haaaaunt!” The blue maned boy searches for his favorite of the triplets. sticking his little face into a tangle of bushes and sniffing around for the scent of his friend, bottle brush tail flicking happily about his little blue-grey rump. 

Haunt, Haunt, is the one I want. A chant, made up to accompany the short bounds and twisty kicks that punctuate his search.

Misfit

i wouldn't love me neither

@[Haunt]

Messages In This Thread
    the boy who fell into the sky; haunt - by Misfit - 02-06-2019, 10:14 PM