• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't have my head on straight, any
    k a t a r i n a
    Hey megalomaniac You're no Jesus Yeah, you're no fucking Elvis Wash your hands clean of yourself baby Maniac, step down, step down Step down

She has not been in Loess long but she knows the scent already clings to every inch of her body. She stands quietly, dressed in dripping silk so black that it nearly swallowed the sun's reflective sheen. Glittering green eyes watch closely as a ragged man and a pretty mare make their way over the boarder of the place she has yet to call home out loud.

Katarina is a fine mare, made of strong flesh, and stubborn mind. She stands with a tall head as the flow of perfectly formed waves fall down her side and nearly reach her knee. She is pooled by the length of her equally black tail, puddled around the hind part of her lightly feathered feet. She observes their relationship (not intimate, not  frightened mare with her big, strong man). They are related but not in a sibling way either.

A single ear ticks back as she wonders if the dappled man were to emerge as he had to her when she was tangled in brush and scraped to hell...but he doesn't show just yet. "Hey." The mare's brandy and smoke voice lifts slightly, her eyes never faltering. "Welcome to Loess." The words grow, bloom and wilt from her unmarred lips. "I'm Katarina, I just live here." She shrugs with a roll of her muscled shoulders in a relaxed manner. She was not a leader nor a seasoned meber of the land but she was at least a friendly(-ish) face.

@Affirmative

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight, any - by Katarina - 01-30-2019, 10:03 PM