• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  We're slow dancing in a burning room; Any
    Nazariy listened to the quiet around them, the sound of complete stillness. Of all the things he had payed attention to, this was the one that chilled him the most. He found himself glad to have the other stallion nearby. He knew that he would have been able to go weeks, months without seeing a soul before, but the sudden silence made him realise how alone the world was. He looked closer at this companion.

Alvorr. It meant 'elf' in a language Nazariy didn't know. He looked like a noble horse, an honest soul. "How long have you been here?" he said, watching the colt with friendliness and patient caution. He knew that his words would probably be deemed insane, if he were to say "You say you come from nowhere, but you don't know the last of it." "I don't really know where anything is. You're the first horse I've talked to in months" he looked a little self conscious. "And yes, it's a beautiful place. It always smells of seawater."

Then the male spoke again, and Nazariy felt a pulse of panic in his chest. But he knew nothing, and what better way to fix nothing than to join someone else. Find it out. "You really want me to join you? I know nothing. I'm only two."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We're slow dancing in a burning room; Any - by Nazariy - 01-24-2019, 02:34 AM