• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

for every dreamer - birthing; Brunhilde, Litotes, Any Family

i'm a geyser, feel it bubbling from below
    hear it call, hear it call, hear it call to me, constantly

The flame girl blinks at her mother with wide, topaz eyes that glitter with delight. When the two other children wander up, they grow even larger. A kiss to her forehead is sweet and welcome, turning her newborn’s grin into a distant smile. Hilde lurches to her feet to observe the girl and her blue brother no larger than her, following their attention back to her parents. She stops next to Crynn, gaze darting between their fire and water coats. Opposites that she quite likes.

“Buttfwy!” she cries after Star finishes, followed quickly by, “Crynnnnnnnn?” She gives the boy a playful nudge to confirm his name.

Brunhilde is staring at Litotes when he begins to peer at the colt in mild shock. His gaze turns to Kensa then back, a smile slowly curling his lips. “Hello, little Crynn,” he says, words the flame has yet to understand. She does, on instinct, understand his next gesture: a ruffling of the appaloosa yearling’s mane. Hildy looks at him expectantly, and luckily he notices, the same warm breathe pressed to her head. The newborn beams.

“Buttfwy,” she grumbles, eyes watching the creatures as the flutter and land all around her. Two little flames shoot from her ears and stay there, wavering as her gaze traces her surroundings.

and hear the harmony only when it's harming me
    it's not real, it's not real, it's not real enough

Brunhilde

@[Astarielle] @[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: for every dreamer - birthing; Brunhilde, Litotes, Any Family - by brunhilde - 01-28-2019, 11:48 PM