• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    A galaxy awaits: Any
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    It’s not every day that a wanderer finds their way to an island, and the most secluded one at that - it might be on purpose. Yet, she doesn’t smell like any other kingdom, and so it’s relatively safe to assume she’s not here to spy. And if she were, he’s pretty sure that they would find out soon enough (and honestly, the Isle isn’t exactly an interesting place to spy on, he thinks).

Her request is simple, and comes almost with the vague idea of her fleeing her old life - but didn’t he do much the same thing? ”As far as I’m concerned you can. But be aware food is hard to find here; if it’s becoming a hardship to find some, perhaps you should prepare for the idea of travelling to the meadows or Nerine, which is on the other side of the canal.”

Looking to the both of them, there isn’t much else to add - ”If you happen upon a bay male moving the earth about, he’s making shelters. If it’s too cold, either of you can request he makes you something to shield you from the wind.” he nods to Nalia, knowing she might have use of such when the little one has arrived, although Sidereum also looks a bit cold - not used to the temperatures yet.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Sidereum] @[Nalia] if there’s any other questions just ask! ^^ if not, maybe we could close this one?
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-16-2019, 12:14 PM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 01-16-2019, 10:26 PM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-17-2019, 09:15 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 01-18-2019, 02:46 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-18-2019, 11:43 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 01-19-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Leilan - 01-20-2019, 07:15 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Sidereum - 01-20-2019, 08:43 AM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Nalia - 02-02-2019, 04:35 PM
    RE: A galaxy awaits: Any - by Leilan - 02-05-2019, 11:35 AM