• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A familiar surroundings (Jason/Sprite)

Jason could feel his heart flipping within his chest. Its movements made it feel like it was going to split him open which caused a small amount of concern. He looked toward the mare and took a heavy gulp in an attempt to still himself. The world still felt like it was whirling from his fall, and a dizzy glaze fell over his eyes causing him to grow weak in the knees. Even amongst his growing physiological problems Jason sought out clarity so that he could best assess the victim of his negligence.

It only took a moment for the mare to make a sly remark about his inability to run, and he made sure to muster up an embarrassed laugh in reply. It was good that the mare was making light of the situation. Jason was appreciative of her attitude. When the mare stepped toward him he noticed the limp and assessed it along with her when she looked down. Before he could speak in relation to the noticeable injury the mare spoke once more- this time an unexpected apology.

”Oh my! No, no…you were not in my way…I was the one in the wrong here. I am so sorry.” He said before lowering his tone. ”I have had a lot on my mind lately.” Jason absentmindedly cleared his throat before closing in the space between the mare and him. ”My names Jason. Do you mind if I take care of that?” He motioned his nose toward her injured leg.

jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A familiar surroundings (Jason/Sprite) - by Jason - 07-17-2015, 05:22 PM