• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    Aziz is more than happy to finally do something, it seems - not only does he build the small shelter he had promised, but he also erects some walls to protect the shelter-domes from the icy sea breeze. The roan looks to Pteron as he tells them he can’t stay too long, and gives the colt a nod. It’s probably best for the near-yearling to spend a few more months around his parents while he grows some more muscle on his still-lanky frame. It would probably help him feel less cold around here, too, should he want to visit again later to see the lights in the dark.

When the bay has finished, he walks over to examine the structure. ”Not too brittle acter all then?” he asks the male just to be sure. It looks rather whole but, he also knows it only takes a hair fracture for a rock to crack over time - especially rock that is going to be frozen and un-frozen every other season.

Following Pteron’s question, he looks to the bay. He might be leading this place but on building, Aziz is their expert, not him.
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Aziz] @[Pteron]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; anyone - by Leilan - 01-25-2019, 10:21 AM