• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night | Ardashir

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    He hadn’t needed to think long or hard on how he wanted Icicle Isle to be. To him, all was as logical as could be. People had had a hard time accepting a ruler at all, and they were all subsequent to Nerine anyway - his chosen title had everything to do with that. Besides, king is an ugly word (especially when you’ve grown up around Amazons, perhaps).

But to have a council, one should fill it with people. Jesper was an obvious choice (had everybody opposed to Leilan ruling, his foxy Brother would have been his own choice to replace him). Camomila was, too - in a sense, just to not wholly pass her by, because she had always been the first claimer. She’d lost her rights to rule partly for being quiet, maybe, but not because she was unable as a person. She was a much greater diplomat than he and so, there was one spot left.

Here, to be honest the roan has debated two choices who would both have been great. But one was simply more present than the other, and so it is the white giant that gets first pick.

So the ice-clad prince (he still needs to get used to his own made-up title, stupid as it may sound) trots over to the large white spot that can’t be missed. ”Ard, can I ask you something?” Serious in tone for once, but accompanied by an easy smile, for this is not something as troubling as his last question to the great white had been.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Ardashir]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night | Ardashir - by Leilan - 01-11-2019, 10:33 AM