• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lead me into the dark and I shall follow; Any

winter wonderland

The ivory male slowly slips through the seemingly endless barage of trees, their colours reflecting into his crimson eyes, that now pranced along the landscape of this intriguing new land. The white stallion walked with ease along the damp forest floor, his legs confidently creating imprints in the ground as he followed a clearing in search of water, the scent was obscured, somewhat hard to find for whatever reason.

Ruinam snorted loudly, his nostrils flaring as he shook his head violently, his body free to move through the cold air silently, in an instant his stride expanded as he began to trot, moving his legs forward, extending them with each step he took, the stallion was hovering now as he moved along the coloured floor with repose. The stallion was now at the water source, the clean, crisp water slapping against the earth that surrounded its skeleton, bringing comfort to his ears, everything was so serene, an absolutely perfect balance for him to enjoy. The snowy male perched his frame atop the edge of the water, drooping his neck downward in order to reach the water, his Roman nose aching as he inhaled the deeply cold air that rested above the water source. The male began to drink the cool liquid, the blue water rushing down his throat, calming him at the same time. His thirst was now satisfied for the time being.

So far Ruinam was enjoying Sylva, it was intriguingly beautiful to him, a land that seemed to be perpetually launched into autumn, the leaves decorating the forest floor in display. The colours pleased Ruinam in a great manner, like the land, Ruinam was lost in time as well, time passing by him as he lay peacefully beside a tree, differently shaped leaves cascading from the sky, falling onto his delicate milky white coat.
    There didn't seem to be as many creatures dwelling through the land, but Ruinam was all right with this, in the end, everything was slightly more peaceful without the constant patter of curious squirrels and the grunts of amourous deer, everything was perpetually peaceful, he could finally rest his thirsty eyes.

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Lead me into the dark and I shall follow; Any - by Ruinam - 01-08-2019, 05:54 PM