• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    A gift for the ill - Sick horses
    Perhaps she shouldn’t have been quite as surprised by how quickly someone came searching for something to heal them. The Isle seemed to carry many sick ones. She’d seen the horrid effects caused by the illness going around, and it was even more disturbing seeing youths, expecting mares and elderly ones suffering from it. It always tugged at her heartstrings, which only made her desperation to help them grow. Finally, she had something that could help them. It would not cure them, but only strip away the painful side effects, as far as she knew. 

She smiled softly to the first one that approached her. “I know of no healers, unfortunately,” she replied rather sadly. “But I do have something that can help.” She added. Then, she extended her neck to offer one of the flower petals to the stallion, trying to speak around it, “Here, eat this. It won’t cure you, but it will at least ease your suffering. You must eat it all; leave nothing behind.” If he accepts, then that will be one petal down, two to go. Her eyes briefly scanned their surroundings, silently wondering if more would come. 

@[Litotes] I’m sorry for making you wait so long. I’ve been really sick >.<
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
    A gift for the ill - Sick horses - by Camomila - 01-04-2019, 02:45 PM
    RE: A gift for the ill - Sick horses - by litotes - 01-06-2019, 02:46 PM
    RE: A gift for the ill - Sick horses - by Camomila - 02-20-2019, 09:24 AM