• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You ||Any||
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides
    Though he has seen here during there diplomatic visit to Taiga, they were accompanied by Raul. He has not had a chance to clear the air or even apologize to Warlight, and so he finds himself alone for the first time. 

He had a brief moment of companionship with Kensa, but when they returned home she took control of Hyaline with her lover. Ilma had not been seen since the plague and as each day passes he finds himself alone in the very busy sanctuary. 

A sigh escapes his maw, the rather perky stallion was visibly bothered. He wondered around his new home, hoping to run into someone, someone new. Maybe if he was more outgoing as a foal he wouldn't feel so alone now, without Will. But there was no time to dwell on his past, only time to make up for his mistakes. 
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 01-02-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 01-03-2019, 08:58 PM