• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

holiday party; any

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The topic of children and being involved in their lives, well - she is right, it is a sensitive subject. Not in the way she thinks but, rather opposite. He'd said one thing too many, discovered one thing he didn't like, and now everything seems to be broken. This is why, while he'd come to this gathering to see how Chryseis was doing, he would not intervene any more. She'd resent him for it, surely, just like everything else the father of a teenage girl did, was probably wrong.

While he'd been thankful for someone more quiet to talk to, away from all the fusses, in the same way that she had once been a part of his mental healing in the meadow - someone else is quick to approach, just when the two exchange a hello. Getting called a freak of nature, no doubt for the addition of ice to his scales or just his overall appearance, the roan is quick enough to decipher it's Arthas' former protégé who is talking. So, he turns his head to meet his eyes, gives a mock bow, and mumbles. "Bane of our existence," in greeting - because really, with such a name, it is just too easy. He had once mentioned it in the presence of Lepis, who clearly didn't appreciate his humour, but the icedrake figures the man himself wouldn't take it as seriously as she.

The bay-red woman starts to answer the striped man's question, stating Adna insisted, and to be frank, Leilan could pretty much say the same. Although, Chryseis didn't really ask him over. He just went, and seeing she didn't leave with a kelpie, he just figured he should occupy himself with something else. Now, he shrugs a little at Bane and Leli. "I figured if there's this much talk about it, better go see what's up." Before anyone ruins themselves completely. But hey, he needs to let go, which is why he's here and not 'harassing' his daughter any more in the first place. Like a 'tyrant'. Damn, that Rhae kid still found a way to ruin his life.

He shakes his head to get rid of his thoughts, then looks at the two. "Did you come for someone, too, Bane?"

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[leliana] @[Wolfbane]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    holiday party; any - by leliana - 12-29-2018, 11:54 PM
    RE: holiday party; any - by Leilan - 12-30-2018, 12:38 PM
    RE: holiday party; any - by Wolfbane - 12-30-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: holiday party; any - by leliana - 12-31-2018, 08:14 PM
    RE: holiday party; any - by Leilan - 01-05-2019, 08:16 AM