• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

holiday party; kharon and merry
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

She was beautiful. With each soft touch she had for him, he returned one for her. A brush against her neck or her cheek. They were so evenly matched that he couldn't seem to stop himself. His family had always been so affectionate. Not quite his mom, but the rest of them. It just came so naturally and instead of making her uncomfortable, she seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. So he obviously didn't stop.

"Fox really outdid himself."

He hummed absently, didn't really know the guy. Maybe he'd meet him later. Right about now he was completely fine with how things were going. He stole a glance to Kali though, always aware of where she was. How far away from him she was.

Her attention once again shifted to the boy at her side, half Kharon's age or so. Cimmerian. He was dark in more ways than one. Even his thoughts were deep and meaningful, but depressed. A blank expression was nearly his constant as far as Kharon had seen so far tonight, and he didn't have much reaction to his mom's affections. The boy's thoughts were elsewhere, blocking things out to protect himself.

You look beautiful, Khar.

He pulled back and beamed at her, grey eyes dazzling. His head dipped to kiss the tip of her cute nose, then her cheek. You are the most beautiful, Luster. He glanced at Merry again, then tried to coax her away. Come on. Let's go dance now, beautiful. I wanna show you off to the world. His wings lifted in flirtatious flare and his neck arched gracefully, showing off for her in return. He knew she wasn't really into him, not like that. It was someone else she thought of so frequently. The bloody man of bone he remembered from when he was little and growing up in Ischia, the Magician's Soldier.

Come be my baby tonight, he teased, snaking out to clip a soft bite on her neck and dance away from her, his eyes bright.

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    holiday party; kharon and merry - by luster - 12-25-2018, 01:37 AM
    RE: holiday party; kharon and merry - by Kharon - 01-28-2019, 08:38 PM
    RE: holiday party; kharon and merry - by luster - 02-06-2019, 09:23 AM
    RE: holiday party; kharon and merry - by Kharon - 02-06-2019, 09:20 PM
    RE: holiday party; kharon and merry - by luster - 02-08-2019, 10:35 AM