• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kharon
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

He loved when his baby brother laughed with him, pumping his cute little legs so hard to run as fast as he could. He was the feistiest punk kid there was, and despite being pretty damn jealous that Kharon wasn't the only boy in the family anymore he had to admit the boy had grown on him. Even if they'd been separated for a long time. He even had the family bit of purple-ish, mixed with a red that may as well be Dad's. Reilly Dad, of course.

Kharon allows himself to sink into the motion, feel the sun on his upturned face, savor the breeze across his sides and the slow burn in his legs. Then when Baddie took off into the air, he launched himself too, following with a splash of lavender and white.

"Like this?" Badden asked, kicking his legs and huffing for air. "Do you get that fuzzy feeling in your head when you get in the air?" Kharon grinned down at him, his own legs folded and still, tucked in against his chest. He swooped in front of his brother, his wings spread wide and flapping to keep him in place as he bumped Baddie's little jaw, his big smile gleaming.

"Yes. Keep kicking. One day you won't need to anymore, but it helps a lot when you're just learning. Kind of like swimming."

He glided around to Baddie's shoulder, reached out and nuzzled his neck a brief moment. "Fast breaths will help clear your head. I won't let you fall. Just look at the ground when you're ready to get down, and your body will kinda just follow."

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    Kharon - by Badden - 12-20-2018, 01:09 AM
    RE: Kharon - by Kharon - 12-24-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: Kharon - by Badden - 01-24-2019, 10:28 PM
    RE: Kharon - by Kharon - 01-28-2019, 08:18 PM
    RE: Kharon - by Badden - 01-31-2019, 11:14 PM
    RE: Kharon - by Kharon - 02-05-2019, 10:06 PM
    RE: Kharon - by Badden - 02-08-2019, 11:56 PM