• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I howl to the moon, to the stars; any

keep your dreams in check

The stallion matches the white figure's movements, still not wanting to be too near her just in case he was infected, for a moment he stopped as he listened to her speak, he listens intently as he shifts his weight slightly, his ears perked and moving to her voice travelling across to him, the stallion regains his smile as she mentions being hot "Oh, it's actually quite cold around here at the moment, hence why I came down here at first" he smiled as he explained himself, he keeps listening as she asks him of Hyaline, he pauses for a moment as if in deep thought "Well, I've only recently been introduced to it, but so far I love it. It's beautiful, everything in it seems like a wonderland to me, especially the trees. From what I have seen it is very quiet and peaceful" he giggles slightly at the mention of trees, having a weird thing for them, looking around the current area, staring at the scenery happily.
    The stallion is past intrigue at this point, he observes the ground dampen around her as he lifts his head again "You mentioned you were still hot right?" the stallion smiled as he lifted his wings, stretching them to their full span and moving them back and forth, creating a breeze that now swept over the mare, he laughed again as he lowered his wings, placing them quietly at his side. Rouhi now wonders if he should ask more about her origin or just leave it be for now, unsure of what to do, at first he thinks he could invite the mare back toward Hyaline if she wanted to stay somewhere but leaves the notion for later.

The stallion perks his ears once again as his soft lips parch to speak "You have an interesting name, might I ask of its origin?" he asks softly, hoping he wasn't being too intrusive, the stallion shifted his weight again, the breeze still sweeping away at the ground below them, battering his wings as it flew past them intrusively. Rouhi wondered if he should mention his past origin, apart from Hyaline, of course, it wasn't a great place and wasn't particularly easy to speak of but he felt that he would be able to if need be.

Once again the stallion returns his gaze to the mare, his icy eyes dancing around the mare as he looked around her, a shiver falling upon him as he awaited a reply, it almost felt like it was about to snow with how cold and windy it had become, but he did not mention of it again, keeping it to himself; petrified of saying the wrong things at the wrong time as per his usual self.

Rouhi

@[Annapurna]  Smilenot sure if my tags are actually working cause they don't seem to be doing the link thing but oh well

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I howl to the moon, to the stars; any - by Rouhi - 12-24-2018, 06:47 AM