• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I howl to the moon, to the stars; any

keep your dreams in check

The grulla man shivered momentarily as he looked around the mare, his intrigue brought him a step closer as she introduced herself; her name unique and unheard of to Rouhi "Nice to meet you" he placed his words with a soft tone as he smiled once more, his eyes veering toward the ice below, although he was concentrated on the ice he spoke no word of it for the moment, instead he averted his attention back to the female, his icy blue eyes fluttering as he began to speak "So what brings you here?" he asks gently as he usually does with anyone he meets although quickly realises he is being slightly one-sided "Apologies for the questions, I'm personally from Hyaline, or have recently been introduced to it" he pauses to breathe in the thickening air but does not continue speaking, he had a slight idea of why he was here, but he wasn't entirely sure.
    The stallion held the pause for a moment before looking back up at the mare, hoping she would reply to his question at some point while he began to get lost in his thoughts.

The breeze seemed to be picking up now, violently crashing against the feathers on Rouhi's frail wings, although annoying, Rouhi kept a slight smile, his naturally friendly character holding him. He was quite an inquisitive horse, not entirely intrusive but on the borderline of it, he took a moment to look around the expanse, there seemed to be a few horses walking around but none interested in the small gathering, perhaps the plague was scaring them. The plague, Rouhi was starting to piece things together now, there was a chance that he was unable to re-birth because the plague was stopping him, which meant he could be infected. Rouhi took a step back as his smile slid off of his soft muzzle, he looked dreary now.
    He couldn't imagine infecting someone, he wouldn't let himself carry that burden, the grulla stared at the ground for a moment before looking back at the mare, it was still quite chilly and the breeze was not helping at all, at least now he had found out where all the ice was coming from.  

Rouhi

@[Annapurna] Hey! Sorry if this is a bit messy or perhaps all over the place but it's currently about 2 in the morning and I just wanted to get a post out because I didn't know if I'd be able to in the morning!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I howl to the moon, to the stars; any - by Rouhi - 12-23-2018, 07:59 PM