• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I howl to the moon, to the stars; any

keep your dreams in check

It was the surprising touch of cold air that woke Rouhi from his slumber, the tree beside him rustling gaudily as he looked up, irritated by the sudden change in noise and air, now that he had woken he stood up with all his pent up energy swelling inside, his wings stretching to their full span as he attempted to get rid of his cramps. The grulla male then proceeded to the water, arching his creased neck to take a sip but stopped for a moment as he observed the flowing liquid, it seemed as if pieces of ice were flowing with the current, unless winter was suddenly back once more, surely there should be no ice flowing down this stream. The curious man lowered his silken nose into the water, it was not harshly cold but instead quite calm and soothing, the stallion began to drink the water, cold liquid rushing down his chest, cooling his heated body as he backed away from the flowing stream. He was now quite curious, it could be as simple as ice that had made it all the way from the mountains, but surely in that case the ice would have melted by then, the grulla had to know what was causing the ice flow, his inquisitive head poking through the bushes to look up toward the stream, he couldn't see anything yet and so he advanced forward, breathing in the cool and thick air as he slowly and carefully placed his hooves on the ground, finally he began to smell something, or someone.

The grulla kept walking until he was able to make out a pallid figure in the distance, the air was getting colder now, perhaps the mysterious figure had something to do with it, his inquisitive nature drove him forward; a desire that he had to satisfy, too curious perhaps.
    The stallion now emerged from the shrubs, he called out softly as he halted, stopping his advance just in case, although he was inquisitive, he was still wary of strangers as he should be, at least this time he wasn't meeting someone while lit on fire.

The stallion now stood hushed, his wings comfortably placed on his side as he began to smile, a rather natural reaction for Rouhi whenever his friendly personality was to meet someone new, the stallion dipped his head and announced himself faintly "Hello, I hope that I am not disturbing you" he paused for a moment, his icy eyes almost reflecting the current temperature change as he softened his tone "I am Rouhi" he added to his curtate introduction, lifting his frame from the bow and steadying himself.  

Rouhi

@[Annapurna]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I howl to the moon, to the stars; any - by Rouhi - 12-16-2018, 07:30 PM