• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma and kali

She slides her wing over Kali’s back and steps just that little bit closer so she is tucked up against her warm side. By now they were so close they were practically one horse but it didn’t matter to Roma, or bother her one bit. She loved Kali, loved her like she was her own, even if they had only been around each other a few times. She had always been a little beacon of mischief and brightness. She remembered when she had found her up at one of the tops of the waterfalls in Ischia. It had been so long ago, but for Kali, it was less.

Roma sighs, watches as he fusses over his baby. Her eyes lingering on Kali as she sighs and tucks herself back against his neck. “Yeah, that’s all you can do in situations like this.” She says softly, her ears flickering back and then forwards when he starts to speak again.

She is quiet a moment before answering. “Yeah I am settling in fine. I am still learning all the places on the island but it seems to be alright. At least it is safe from the plague.” She pauses, pressing her nose against the other side of the Kali’s neck, breathing in her scent. Friends well, she hadn’t yet made any of those. “Mmm.” She makes a noncommittal sound in her throat. “I’m working on it.” She wasn’t doing any such thing yet, but she was going to. She had just talked herself into it. Like just now.

“What about you? Besides the obvious are you guys settling in okay?”

Roma

the night is dark and full of terrors

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; roma and kali - by Roma - 12-29-2018, 09:26 PM