• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Long May She Reign ||Noah||

that's all there is

She keeps an ear trained on Mary, listening to her words about Sylva, even as she tries hard not to frown. It doesn’t feel quite right – she’s suspecting that for whatever reason, the healing isn’t working right now. It makes her feel bad, guilt roiling in her stomach, but she knows that it’s not as simple as that. This is a magic disease, after all, not just some cough.

Mary seems friendly enough, and Noah can’t help but hide a sudden, quick shiver. Arthas made her very uncomfortable – and so did his companions. But Sylva’s new Queen has been nothing but polite, friendly even. Noah isn’t sure there’s trust there, yet, and certainly not the instant trust she’d placed in Wolfbane. But there is a possibility there, a thread of something that could become friendship or trust or mutual respect.

“I just want a place to build a family,” she replies quietly. The little roan mare isn’t sure yet what that looks like, but she supposes she’ll have time to figure it out someday after the plague is gone, and the Loessians go home. “The Brilliant Pampas is the first place I’ve ever been able to call home.” Noah looks around, eyes bright, and a peaceful smile on her face; but it fades. “I’ve been healing others – I think maybe I was too tired, or my magic too spent. It doesn’t feel right,” her tone is apologetic, tentative. “If it’s ok, I’ll come see you in Sylva in a couple of days, and check on you. Try again, if I was unsucessful.”

noah

@[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Mary - 12-08-2018, 09:17 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Noah - 12-15-2018, 07:04 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Mary - 12-18-2018, 07:04 AM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Noah - 12-22-2018, 06:34 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Officials - 12-23-2018, 12:54 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 12:01 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Noah - 01-02-2019, 11:14 PM
    RE: Long May She Reign ||Noah|| - by Mary - 01-03-2019, 10:08 PM