• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Falling through gravity; Any!

Sinfully Delicious

Aziz answered quickly and blissfully "Not at the moment, thank you" he seemed to thank the close stranger with every sentence, but he couldn't help himself, he was extremely grateful for his new location and wanted to show it "I'll be happy to help wherever needed" he added shortly, assuming the stallion in front of him did not want to be kept for too long, just in case he was busy and all.

Aziz began to dip his head before quickly remembering the stallion's words, he smiled slightly as he lifted his head quickly, sliding to the side to begin leaving with the permission of the other "Would you need me for anything at the moment?" he asked, wanting to make use of himself rather than wander around aimlessly.

A Z I Z

@[Magnus] sorry for how short this is and how long it took me to post!
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 11-30-2018, 05:49 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-02-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-03-2018, 12:10 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-04-2018, 12:48 AM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-11-2018, 11:51 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-13-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-15-2018, 07:48 PM