• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Falling through gravity; Any!

desire consumes me like a fire consumes me

Magnus has seen the dark bay stallion around—knows that he was brought hime by Rhaegor.

It’s warmed his heart to see new souls finding their way to his home, finding refuge in the warm volcanic land, comfort that the plague cannot touch them here. He has been content to give Aziz his space though, letting him acclimate to his new home before approaching him, before introducing himself.

But today, when he sees the stallion moving along the trees, his ink-dipped ears swivel in his direction, his gold-flecked eyes curious at the hesitation in the other. Tephra was always a warm, welcoming kingdom; it was not difficult to find others to connect with, and he hopes the stallion found that true.

When he hears Aziz called out, he straightens himself, the sun warming the broad swath of his back, shaking the dust from himself. He does not move quickly, instead taking his time picking through the lush vegetation of the kingdom, letting the fragrant summer flowers distract him as they perfume the air.

When he is near enough, he dips his head in greeting, a crooked smile curving his lips.

“Hello there.” His whiskey voice is quiet but sturdy, unwavering as he catches the other’s eyes. “My name is Magnus.” There is a pause as he looks around at the land surrounding them, it never truly occurring to him to announce himself as the leader of the place, of one of its original founders. Instead he brings his gaze back to Aziz. “I hope that you have been finding Tephra to your liking.”

good shouldn’t need to tempt us above

@[Aziz]
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 11-30-2018, 05:49 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-02-2018, 08:53 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-03-2018, 12:10 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-04-2018, 12:48 AM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-11-2018, 11:51 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by Aziz - 12-13-2018, 04:21 PM
    RE: Falling through gravity; Any! - by magnus - 12-15-2018, 07:48 PM