• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Dovev
    Nyctelios

Don't look at me, I'm only breathing. Don't look at me, I'm indiscreet.

Brazen, my name is Brazen…

No- their name is Brazen.

I’m not Brazen, I’m Nyctelios: that’s what Mordgeld says, mother… my fathers too. 

Inside the womb it was warm, wet and it felt like I was floating; but it my consciousness I could feel: no, it was theirs. I could feel every developing emotion and thought: the first spark of our brains.

Our synapses go off at the same time: we breathe at the same time, and in the end we open our eyes to world at the same time.

It is much brighter than I could know.

The confusion and cold: the sudden adrenaline rush.

“Hello?” I think,- I ask. “What is this? Brazen? Hello?”

It’s an easy thing- like speaking into a phone. I can feel their feber of being and their every splinter of soul- I can feel the way they are flitting between life and emotions, and I’m certain that they experience the terror that I do.

Because with us: there is a sudden sensation of wild anger and fear, the echoing thoughts of shouting as my Father’s are yelling and prowling- as they grow bitter at Kagerus.

“Please stop fighting.” I think, not realizing my ghost is there, my second skin…

I think about their words, about Mordgeld pulling me close: I think about the smell of stagnant seawater and ice… of death because, she: my mother, is a creature older than death itself.

My Fathers are different, younger and impetuous; but so deeply protective they bicker and argue with Kagerus and I think every bit of it.

I wonder is this skin can come off.

“Who is that?” I ask, the image of bones on body and of star-markings… of a blue woman and a boy. “Are they you?” I question- habit because they are there.

“Please…”

@[Brazen] Your headfriend is here. OOC Note, he's actually only a telepathic/empathetic presence in Brazen and is not physically here.
    PVP: On
    Severe Injury, Permanent Mutilation, and Death Permitted.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Dovev - by Nyctelios - 12-05-2018, 02:22 AM