• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Dovev
    dovev

He was fucking livid.

She'd removed herself from his sight, and likely from everyone else's too. She'd left him! And he was fucking hunting her now. He snarled as her scent got stronger, his eyes dark and furious. Each step he took was a quick curse in his mind, hating what she'd done. She'd stolen it from him. She'd taken this moment from him, the chance to see his baby born.

Fuck. He wasn't crying.

He'd only seen Atrani's birth and she hated him. He had Defy and Zoe and he'd missed both their births. Now he was missing this one, too. How could she do that to him? His anger was laced with so much damn hurt and even a little betrayal. He sniffed, wiping his cheek before coming to an abrupt halt near her, vigilantly ignoring the little bodies - oh, god, two of them - or they'd just steal all this rage away from him and he wanted to be pissed. He deserved to be pissed.

"Fuck you!" he spat at her harshly, gaze trained on her with a wild fury and pain. "What the fuck, Heartfire! Why??" God, he had to wipe at his damn cheek again. This was so fucking stupid. Out of everyone he'd ever fucking known.. Fuck, that really hurt.

"How could you take him from me!?" Them. He meant them. Two of them, fuck. "How could you fuckin' do this??" He was all kinds of fuckin' fired up and he wavered somewhere between leaving her stupid ass here or stomping over there and ripping her goddamn throat out. His lips peeled back and his body coiled because he really fucking wanted to do that. He was clearly nothing to her, why should she be anything to him?

"I get that you didn't want me. And you didn't want my kid. But you can't just fucking take them from me! They're mine too!"

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show them the joy and the pain and the ending; Dovev - by Dovev - 11-27-2018, 10:22 PM