• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (x)

Her voice brings his head up, his ears pushing to stretch upright with his forelock messily poking every which way. He chews what is in his mouth and watches her approach. With a swallow his mouth pulls into that usual grin; mischief. His nose flicks up into the air, his flared nostrils sampling her smell, sucking it in and tasting it. Delicious. His tail slashes over each hip and he pulls himself forward, a high stepping and uselessly athletic trot helps him meet her half-way. It’s clear she’s going to talk again so he simply stops and watches, ’alert’ and a hnngry madman’s smirk pasted on his inky lips.

Oh yes,” His molesting gaze rolls over her body briefly and back to her own eyes. “Great observation, miss.” He reaches out as if he might meet her nose with his, or lip her shoulder, but he does neither and is careful to read her reaction to his mock advances. Testing the waters.You’re not one of them.” He clears his throat with a half-chuckle, “I mean, us.” He looks behind her and then side to side, pretending to check if she had company of any sort. “I’m Chemdog.” He takes a brazen step forward.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

sorry you waited so long for this crap D:
    ily <3

@[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i’ve dug some graves you’ll never find (anyone) - by Chemdog - 12-24-2018, 08:25 AM