• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  i feel a bad moon rising
    The quiet that has suddenly filled Loess brings music to her ears.  The cowards had ran the first hint of danger.  She on the other hand laughs in its face and awaits its wrath.  It doesn't come and she is quick to wonder what has become of her own spawn.  Tucked away in the hills of Hyaline, under the watch of her sister, she is nearly certain nothing ill would befall the child.  She is mistaken and does not know Kreed has fled the mountainous region and found herself on a journey of self discovery.  The bay mare also does not know that at this very moment, her child grows ill in health and temperment.  Thanks to the girls sinister father she is sure.

No she is here, on the borders of Loess and the safe haven.  Always lurking, always listening.  It is from a great distance she hears a scuffle.  Shouted words and implications.  It causes a malicious grin to spread wide across her blackened lips.  Gold eyes stretching across the plains to find two figures in a stand off of sorts.  Eavesdropping ears hang on each hiss of words and then it is over.  One turns their back, the child.  While the mother is left pronouncing her love into the empty air.  

The vampress could sympathize.  She had left her own child in the care of another, with good intent.  Solace could provide the child so much more.  But again I am naive to the fact that that very child was in the company of wickedness.  Bruise could easily twist the child's mind.  Influence her to thinking her mother abandoned her.  That she did not love her.  That only he could give her all she ever dreamed.  

A chuckle chokes from her lungs loud enough that the buttermilk mare may know of her position. Let the winged creature come closer to see for herself the darkness that is ever present. 
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Lepis] Thought maybe this would be a fun continuation... Wink
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 11-23-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Delta - 11-24-2018, 10:30 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - by Lepis - 11-24-2018, 02:17 PM